9.01.2014

Happy Labor Day + 15 Amazing Pies!

In celebration of Labor Day I would like to post a fun little project I have been working on this summer - #14piesofsummer (that actually turned into 15)! The week after Memorial Day I was tasked with baking a pie. And I since it was so fun and tasty, I thought, why not make one pie a week all summer?!?! And so I did, and it was a great leaning experience, and I am proud of what I accomplished and baked!

It was also fun to share all of these pies with my peeps, as any good Weight Watcher knows, having desserts in the house is dangerous. I brought them to dinner parties, birthday parties, cabin parties, fourth of July parties, going away parties and more! Please enjoy this recipe for the unexpected front runner - Key Lime!!! 

Key Lime Pie!!
Other pies included, in no particular order; blueberry, cherry, apple cheddar, peach cobbler, peaches and cream, chocolate chip, chocolate pecan, yogurt, banana cream, lemon, strawberry glaze, french silk, rhubarb & banana cheesecake (pie).

Key Lime Pie
Servings: 12
Serving Size: 1/12 pie
Points Plus: 10pp
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes total
Chill Time: 2 hours
Level of Difficulty: Easy

Kay Lime recipe can be found here!
Check out all the PIES here!

Tip
I substituted light sour cream and light butter for the regular versions in this Key Lime pie, and it was amazing!!

XOXO - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment